My House Price Dropped $11,000 in 30 days

What cause my house price dropping $11,000 in 30 days? My house is on sale and the dramatic price dropping affect my house selling. The address is 108 Gloucester Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054

February 04 - US

Potential buyers should have agents that will tell them that the web based estimates are not accurate. What is your agent telling you?

It's already been mentioned but your house isn't for sale according to Zillow.  The listing was pulled last month.

February 04
Values change all the time, what you could in December of 2013, you may not get 30-60 days later. Values in my area of CA have changed significantly and quickly this last year. 

Some homes in or near yours may have SOLD or closed a transaction in the last 30 days for a price low enough that it lowered your values. Example:  40 Centerton Dr, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Speak to a Licensed Appraiser and he will share with you how quickly a single "SOLD comp" can change values. Zillow provide a guess-estimate and not 100% accurate.

Your agent has skin in the game and will have the best answer. FYI:The house is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. 

February 04
I would be more concerned about it not showing up for sale than what the silly estimate value is.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Gloucester-Rd-Parsippany-NJ-07054/39474185_zpid/

February 04
Where are you getting this information from?

When was the last time you had a actual apprasial of your property?

There are several factors that determine what property value are, some "free services" (Zillow) are only estimates and not 100% accurate and can fluctuate and vary

Hope that helped a little bit, any other questions feel free to reach out and good luck!!...

February 04