My Listing Doesn't Show Up With My Contact Info Eventhough It Is Linked to My Profile

Hi there.  I have a listing that shows up when I log into my realtor account however when logged out of my realtor account and doing a search for the listing it doesn't provide my contact info on the listing.  Why?

March 23 2012 - Mission Hills

Thanks for the corrections wetdawgs.  I enjoy your posts.  

I think I misspoke in regards to the MLS, in that I meant Zillow gets Drew's info as the listing agent via the MLS (as well as the photos and copy, I believe)...at least, that's how Zillow reps have explained it to me in the past.  I was under the impression you had to advertise on Zillow in order to show up as the listing agent from consumer's property searches, so thank you for the clarification.  Always helps to have well educated folks around who are willing to share. 

Hi Darcy:

A couple of educational points related  to your comments.  Zillow is not an MLS sites, and with a few exceptions does not get listings from the MLS.

The listing agent always shows up on a property listing on Zillow at the bottom o f the home details page if they've claimed the property.   The ones that show up for having purchased a zipcode are over on the right.

Hi Drew -

Your copy is brilliantly written and what a lovely listing!

In response to your question, unless you advertise on Zillow by subscribing to a zip code, your contact info won't show up on the detail page if it's reached via a property search. 

Zillow shows all property listings via MLS and on the property detail page agents who advertise on Zillow for a specific zip code show up in the contact box  ....   so your listing will show up on search pages with a "contact buyer's agent" contact box showing a selection of a few agents who subscribe to the zip code on Zillow.  But, if someone searches for your profile, they will see that it's your listing.

Hope that helps. 

I see one listing for you, and your contact information is at the bottom of the home details page.