My Listings?

i updated several of my listings a few days ago.  I changed the description, i changed the photos... Now at least (7) of my listings can not be found in My Zillow and the ones that are there do not reflect the changes that were made.  How can this be fixed?
  • July 09 2009 - Spartanburg
  • 0

Dennis -

On further checking on the listings you have provided here, your company is sending them to Zillow from 2 different accounts which means that there is another agent from your office who is also handling these listings. Please check with Century 21 and discuss as to who will represent these listings on the site. You continue to override each other unless one remove these listings from his account.

Automatic feed can be overriden if the agent disputed the listing using another account. But remember that when you dispute the listing, the posting remains there so the agent must take down the posting and repost it for sale. In that case, updates should be done manually on the website. If the listing is no longer for sale, the agent still need to remove it from the feed so it will no longer be marked as for sale on the site.

Can the automatic feed from Century 21 be over ridden manually.  Some of my listings are automatically fed by my personal website, some are fed by the Real Estate Book.com. and some are fed by Century 21.  How can I make sure that the information that is shown is the information that I input?

For instance, 909 Steadman Farms Dr., Inman, SC 29349. I have updated my information to this listing, and it appears on the surface to be accurate.  However, when I click on the address line for details, the info i saved is not what comes up!  Its as though there is "default" information that is shown.  What can I do to ensure that the information I submit when I claim this listing, is the only information that comes up in a search?

Hi Dennis -

I have checked on the properties and we have received them through an automated data feed from Century 21. I suggest that you get in touch with the person in your office sending feeds to Zillow. They have created a dormant account for these listings. You may ask them to replace the email address they are using with the one you are currently using so you can have access on these properties.

The other option is get the email address that they used and activate it by registering it on Zillow.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

122 White Oak Rd., Spartanburg, SC.....412 Crescent Avenue, Spartanburg, SC.....909 Steadman Farms Dr., Inman, SC 29349.....109 Boardwalk Dr., Inman, SC 29349.....801 Mike Circle, Spartanburg, SC 29303.....546 Hamilton Chase Dr., Moore, SC 29369.....518 Oak Grove Rd., Spartanburg, SC 29301.....0 Edwards Rd., Woodruff, SC

Hi Dennis -

Please provide us the addresses so we can check on them and assist you with your concern.

Thanks.