My Old Listing

I had a listing on 2710 Clara Ave. in Aurora that sold over 3 months ago and all of a sudden appeared again this past week.  Please remove it immediately! 

Thank You.

The LaFido Team
Realty Executives
630-668-1199
  • January 14 2010 - Wheaton
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Michael -

The property was re-listed on Zillow via Z57. You may check the listing site here and notice that the property is still active. I have removed the listing from Zillow but make sure you have them removed from any source to avoid the home from being re-posted.

Let us know if you have questions.

This came to us through the Z57 feed.

I'll take it down, but unless you have them remove it from the feed, it will pop up again.

Thanks, Ice- you beat me to it!