My Pittsford home has never been previosly sold as I am the original owner since 1971.

I own a home in Pittsford, NY. I was the very first owner & never sold this home. It incorrectly states that this 5 bedroom home was once sold for $24,000. Impossible & incorrect. it also does not include this home has 3 & 1/2 garage. & has the largest size property . It also has the wrong information in it's estimate
  • August 17 2013 - Perronville
  • 0

This may be that the property (county property tax) information has not been updated with the upgrades to the house that ususally raise the value of your home.  However be aware that since the crash of the home buying market the home values are showing very low but very slowly beginning to rise.  however check your property information with county tax record and make sure it's correct.. Good Luck!