My View count was over 1,000 today and now it is zero. What happened?

I looked and noted my view count at over 1,000 today and now is is at zero. Also, my house is listed twice and has never been fixed. I own multiple properties and can never get Zillow to fix the problems with the Zillow system. Even when I provide the solutions. Here is the end of the URL for the listing in error.
816-N-33rd-St-Richmond-VA-23223/2143109560_zpid/
  • January 18 2011 - Richmond
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Looks like this is the correct listing - http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/816-N-33rd-St-Richmond-VA-23223/12521715_zpid/

All view counts are zero, so you are not alone.