Profile picture for domrre

My Zest. is dropped 200K in a year, to the $ of 2BD condos with no view. Ours is a 3BD.

And the rental price is $1,500 less than what comparables are getting, but you're not comparing me to comparables, you're comparing me to 2BDs that face away from the lake.   You're way, way off.   I unsubscribed.  There's not way to point this nonsense out to anyone that I can see, I've tried to update the info and you change it.

September 27 2012 - South Loop

Zestimates are worthless. I wouldnt worry too much about them. They are almost always off. If you want an accurate account for what your property is worth, get a good agent to draw you up a CMA.

zillow uses 3rd party data that is often incomplete and/or out of date. Mistake are frequent, but no one really opays any attention tot hem when writing an offer. The only folks who seem to care are those who do not like what they see, but they rarely relate closely to what the market is doing.