Profile picture for cindy25301933

My Zillow Listings tab on facebook is not working?

When I click on the listings tab on my facebook buisness page it says :

We're sorry, there is a problem with the site.
Please try one of the following:
...?Use your browser's Back button to return to a previous page.
?Check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization and try again.
?The link you followed might be broken or expired. Try going to the home page and following the links there to find what you need

• May 24 2011 - US
  • 0

Kevin,
We don't have any listings associated with your profile. What is the full address of your listings?

I have a listing on Zillow/Postlets. It does not show up on my FB business page under my listing tab? 

Any suggestions Jonas?

You are awesome!  Thank you!

Profile picture for jonasboli
Hi Jennifer - 

Not sure what the issue was, but I repeated the install steps and now see them working on your page. Let us know if you have any more trouble!

Glenn & Nancy - 

Could you describe the issue you are seeing?

Jonas

Hi Josh:

I did install them and I was having the same issue as Cindy. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OKRealtorJenn-GREEN/94997415876?sk=app_211739878851258

Please Help :)

I have been trying to figure this out for over an hour...not very intuitive for a dyed in the wool "linear thinker..."

Profile picture for jonasboli
Cindy - Thanks for the message, we are investigating the error you are seeing.

Jennifer - I don't see the tabs on your Facebook page, did you remove them, or have trouble installing them?

Me too!  I've done everything that the instructions say to do... How can we fix this?