Profile picture for NY Broker

My Zillow listings

How come all my listings arent listed on zillow?  How can I add the few that arent here? Is it free?
  • October 11 2010 - Clearview
  • 0

Profile picture for NY Broker
thanks, i went to list hub and sent in a service request.  2 of my listings are missing on zillow.  I hope they are added soon.

thanks for the reply

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Steven -

It does appear some of your listings are being sent to us via an automated feed from Listhub. If some are missing, you can check with them to make sure your listings are being included. It's free to send Zillow through a listings feed while the cost to manually post a home for sale is $39.95.