Profile picture for 2horsebarn

My address is 7285 S. Elsie Pt, Lecanto, Fl. Zestimate shows my house as being a 2 bedroom, 1 bath

October 28 2012 - US

Profile picture for 2horsebarn
Yes I have.  I have to apologize.  After I sent you the message I received an email from Zillow that allowed me to make the corrects.  Thank you.

Profile picture for Neil R
HI 2horsebarn -

I checked the property and it shows that you have already updated the home facts. You can reply to this thread or send me an email directly if you still need help.

Neil

Profile picture for 2horsebarn
This was not helpful.  After I claimed my home and went to the edit key the oonly things you could it was the photos and school.  there was not any way to correct the facts and the facts are no where near correct.  We have a a 3 bdroom, two bath with detached garage.  The house is 1424 sq. ft.  Zillow shows it at 1024 sq. ft., two bedroom, one bath.

Profile picture for Neil R
HI 2horsebarn -

If the property is not listed, you can claim it to update the information. To do so, go to the home details page and click Claim your home. Once done, options to update home facts, description, photos and the like will be available for your use. These will be located under Edit after claiming.

Neil