Profile picture for michellegreen1234

My apartment is off the market and I do not want info on zillow anymore at all - how do I remove?

Please remove all info on 315 East 65th street apt 7j - it is off the market and I do not want it listed at all here -please confirm or call at 917-885-5087.  The description and price must be removed as soon as possible.
  • March 28 2011 - Upper East Side
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi michellegreen1234 -

I will go ahead and submit the duplicates for deletion.

The person who put the listing up on Zillow can remove it quickly.  If it comes from an agent with a listing feed, it must be removed from the listing feed by the agent.  If Zillow manually removes it with the listing feed being active, the listing feed will overwrite the removal with 2 to 3 days.

Have you tried signing in and going to "My Zillow", click on "my listings" and then click on the listing and click "edit".