Profile picture for BubbaCapoeira

My bank won't underwrite home loan for a house in this state. What other financing options are there

My Mortgage Consultant said that the HVAC duct work, missing carpet drywall would have to be replaced.  Also the cause of the leak in the bathroom would have to be inspected and repaired.  The cracked window needs to be replaced/repaired and maybe the driveway crack as well.

With the exception of the duct work, I would want to finish the house on my own. What financing options are there?

You could possibly do an FHA 203K rehab. loan.  If you need a referral you can find some lenders under my Service Providers that can give you your options..  Karen Thompson