Profile picture for cindykim5385

My credit is bad I will be getting Social Security soom. Would I be able to get into a house?

• March 23 2014 - Denver
  • 0

Unfortunately with an owner occupied property, the answer is typically no with bad credit.  If you were buying an investment property with a substantial down payment, I could do a hard money/private money loan for the purchase to allow you time to get your credit repaired and get back into a conventional product.

How bad is your credit score specifically?  At times we can help in improving the score by paying down certain debt and get you in position to get into a home.  Feel free to contant me for a review of your credit report and to see what we can help you with.

Bad Credit usually means no.  i would find someone that is willing to spend some time reviewing your credit and giving you some recommendations on how to improve.  Good Luck!