Profile picture for Kimmie54

My credit rating is in the low 600's. I need $300,000. How can I do it?

• December 17 2008 - Mount Tabor
  • 0

Kimmie54: I hope in the almost three years since you originally posted that you have managed to get your credit scores up and achieve your goals.  

There are very few Lenders doing FHA loan down to 600 FICO. You will need to find out what your County limits are.  I am one of those lenders who can do FHA down to 600 Fico.  If you need more information on FHA loans with little down and low Fico, feel free to contact me. 

If you have a 620 score an FHA loan is possible depending on the overall makeup of the credit report.  Watch for the FHA loan limit in your county as $300,000 is too high for some areas.

Not very many lenders are doing FHA with ficos lower than 640 so if you fico is there FHA is the way to go...low fico requirements and low rates with little down (3.5%)

I assume this is for a purchase?  Not a lot of info to go on but based on you credit score FHA is likely your only bet.  Lots of other info needed as well....

Good Luck
David

On the surface this looks like a very doable loan with FHA.....

Oops - sorry....I'm used to answering questions on Trulia.com where people are asking for quotes or specifics on loans.  This was my first try on Zillow - now I know to remember which site I'm answering questions on.  Sorry guys.

Keep it classy Kelly....Keep it classy

NO SPAM

Kelly,

Just FYI, what you just did is considered "spam" and is a "no no" on Zillow. Forums/discussions are not meant as an area to market or promote your business/website, and I'm sure you'll be getting a visit from the Zillow moderator.

For future reference, you're only supposed to provide guidance and information in response to discussion/question posts (i.e., "FHA will allow credit scores down to 580.").

The only time you can provide the rest of the info in your post, is in response to a posted mortgage request.