Profile picture for taylordr61

My current home is listed three times. How can I clean that up to one home only

My house is at 526 twins Cove Rd, Taylorsville, NC 28681.  THere are 3-4 homes on that same lot.  Can we delete the duplicates.
  • November 07 2012 - Taylorsville
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi taylordr61 -

I have sent the duplicates for removal to avoid confusion. You can check the correct property here.

Neil

Profile picture for taylordr61
it is not for sale or listed.  I own it and it states that there are 4 identical homes on the same lot.  Not way to delete.

Do you mean your house listing is listed 3-4 times on Zillow?  If so, you should be able to go in to your listings and delete the ones that you do not want.  I hope this helps.

Holly Gorsuch
Realtor
Keene, NH