Profile picture for jamydodger

My extenuating circumstances are being denied modification because I'm current; spent all my savings

I have lost income, property value and increased medical expenses. My lender won't talk to me because "I am current." Ive spent most of my savings and need modification and can afford to keep my home with the right interest rate.. How can I get the lender to talk to me?

• April 09 2009 - Excelsior
  • 0

You may qualify for a refinance depending on how much value your home has lost and what your exact situation is like. Start here to gather information about how to persue a modification if that is what you need and also post a request here on Zillow for a refinance quote.