My home's 30 day change is reflecting a reduction of $19K dollars which is not accurate.

• October 01 2012 - Mechanicsville
  • 0

I watch zillow closely in reference to my property (for over 3 years now) and this is the first time where I saw a gross error/fluctuation in their math calculations. Therefore, I presume a glitch in their system that probably should be addressed by their technical staff.  I saw no where on the site where you could report such problem which is why I posted the issue in this manner.

Profile picture for blank screen EXILED
Yes, that is not surprising since Zillow staff posted they don't calculate a 30 day change for any property, but only estimate it.  And the estimate of the change seems to have nothing to do with the approximate value estimates done nominally 3 times a week.

See the thread:
How does Zillow do math?

Besides, the 30 day change is meaningless as the typical estimate fluctuations exceed market changes.  If you need the 30 day change, you should calculate it yourself.