Profile picture for jrjmls

My home (9369 Hyland Creek Rd., Bloomington, MN) went up $100K. I don't believe it's worth this muc

• Question refers to 5603 Hyland Courts Dr, Bloomington, MN 55437
  • 0

From what I have seen, Zillow uses a combination of square footage, tax valuation and comparable solds in the area. For a computerized pricing this can at least get you in a general range of value with at least 100K higher or lower. To truly determine a market value, far more detailed research needs to be done by a person who is extremely knowledgeable about your area and works in the market every day. Though I am an agent, I am NOT that person for your area. Find one that is, get their estimate on your home and then ignore the web site values.