Profile picture for raly0402

My home NOT FOR SALE. Please take it off the listing. I can't edit. 5306 Echo Ridge Raleigh NC 27612

• July 09 2009 - Northwest Raleigh
  • 0

raly0402 -

You may take down the for sale sign by following these steps:

1. Log on to your Zillow account.
2. Go to the "Home Details Page" of the property.
3. Click on "Edit status".
4. Erase the link on the "Related website".
5. On the drop down box of the home status, click on "No longer for sale".
6. Then click on the Disclaimer (which starts with, "I promise that I am...") before clicking on "Create Your Listing" button.

The agent has posted your home for sale via an automated data feed from iHOUSEWeb Solutions, Inc. I have already advised her to remove your home from the source of the feed so it will no longer be marked as for sale under her representation when Zillow updates the website.

Does Zillow list your home for sale or just display the "Zestimate"?