Profile picture for kaplaste

My home does shows on the map but not in the system, how do I get my home in the system?

Try to put up 2333 firwood ct. Discovery Bay, CA 94505  NOTE: the zip code changed over 2 years ago and Zillow still does not allow for this.
  • May 25 2010 - Byron
  • 0

Profile picture for Blue Nile
I do see from your neighbor's property that your house is there without data... and that the Zip code is correct at 94505.

2325 Firwood Ct

Usually this happens when a house is newer and not provided by the data providers when the collected the data.  Newer housing units take a while for the data collection companies to get the data and provide it to Zillow.

The best way to add a property is for the data collection companies to collect the data and provide it to Zillow in Zillow's format.

Perhaps the "report a problem" button for the adjacent property may help?

Profile picture for Blue Nile
As all property look-ups are done by address, if there was a street change, city change, or Zip-code change, the look ups often have to be done by the old address.

New records used to be easy to create; all one would have to do is indicate the property for sale...  Now that that costs $9.95 for six months for manual entry, it is only easy to do if you have access to an autofeed website.

Perhaps it can be "entered" with a "Make me move", but I have not seen how to do that.

And even if you do create the record, you probably will also have to locate it manually as if the zip code is not in the database, it probably doesn't have any geocodes for the area either.