Profile picture for Austyn Jacob

My home facts on your website are in correct,

Your Zestimate on my home is wrong because its got the wrong SQFT I am the homw owner at 1039 Arkansas River ct Windsor co 80550. Can we correct this ? I listed my home FSBO today, I don' want false information on your website ? Thanks
  • September 23 2010 - Windsor
  • 0

You can claim your house and edit your home facts. Making sure that your home facts are accurate is one of the best ways to get a more accurate Zestimate. Zillow has a video here about it. The change to your home facts is immediate.

If there is a change in your Zestimate as a result of the edited facts, that takes a little longer to show up in the Zestimate. I think I read that it takes 6-8 weeks to show up in the numbers if it is going to. You can also consider doing an owners estimate to show extra value for remodels or updates that Zillow does not have. Zillow has a video about them here. Hope the links help.