Profile picture for meang

My home has bad data listed

My home on Zillow shows a last sale date of 2003. I have owned it since 1970, Can this be fixed?
  • February 15 2012 - Town of Lewiston
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi meang -

Can you send me the property address in question to check?

Neil

Profile picture for Connie Klemme
You should be able to claim your listing and edit information.  I'm not sure that last sale date can be corrected without contacting someone at zillow, I suspect 2003 is the year your county records went online and that has something to do with that year being shown as sale date (or something was filed then).

either way...here are some options for you.  You can claim the listing by choosing Edit, Claim this listing when looking at it.   or here is a video that shows you how to claim it.  Then choose your listing and edit details. (probably more videos there if you can't find it).

then you might email one of these people from zillow for more help.- use the "contact"  link on their profile.
Neil
Russ
Ice

if you aren't able to edit that particular information.

also...might as well check with your county records to see what errors they have- any errors there will make it to zillow and other similiar real estate sites that pull from county records.