Profile picture for candlog

My home has not been for sale for over a year. How to remove photos.

My home has not been for sale for over a year. How do I remove the 'for sale' information?  I would also like to know how to remove photos from my property page.  It will not allow me to delete photos.  My address is 14572 SE Cherry Hill Ln, Milwaukie, Or 97267
  • December 30 2009 - Oatfield

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi candlog -

I removed the listing from Zillow. However, please note that your home was posted automatically through Dominion Enterprises. If you visit the listing site, the home is still showing as active. To prevent the home from being re-posted, kindly contact the previous agent to make sure they have your home removed from the feed.

If you have questions, please let us know.

Did you use a Real Estate Broker, or post the home yourself.  If you used a Broker then they may need to remove the photots.  If that doesn't work you should see a flag button on your home listing.  Click on that and ask them to remove the pictures.  I'm not sure if they will remove all of the information, but I know they will remove the pictures because I have had to have them do that when I take over a listing that had a prior Broker.   Good Luck and Happy New Year!!

Warm regards,

Mel