My home info is not accurate, can you correct it

518 Caleb Place hayward ca. 94544

Last year I added 325 sq feet in the way of a bedroom. I now have a 4 bedroom, 1400 sq ft home. How can this be corrected? Work was done with permits and new property tax is now listed at 348 k as what I am evaluated against
  • September 12 2012 - Fairway Park
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user98477178 -

You can claim it to update the information. To do so, go to the home details page, hover over More and click Claim your home. Once done, options to update home facts, description, photos and the like will be available for your use. These will be located under Edit after claiming.

Neil