Profile picture for dmaister

My home is displaying that it was sold three times within a year. It is affecting my home's sale!

I am writing in regards to this property: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3001-SW-27th-Ter-Miami-FL-33133/43859308_zpid/

I am currently trying to sell it yet Zillow is displaying false information which is turning off potential buyers and hurting my sale. I have contacted Zillow more than a dozen times to report this and it still appears. I've lived in this house since 1998. I would like to know how or who posted this false information and ask that you please remove it before I have to take any legal action.

EDIT: It actually shows that it has been sold 4 times since I've lived here. I am asking for Zillow to remove the following dates: 02/03/2011 03/23/2011 10/19/2011 04/06/2012

• May 17 2012 - Miami
  • 0

Profile picture for hpvanc
Use the little gray flag next to the erroneous sales and report them as incorrect transactions.  I don't see those sales on the linked county website.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi dmaister -

Our apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner. I was able to check the transactions in question and sent it for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil