My home is incorrectly positioned on the site. How is this corrected?

My home is shown as being positioned in the middle of a field. This a very incorrect. My home is located in a condo community. The positioning WAS correct until my broker renewed the listing. It is also now being shown as not for sale which is also incorrect. This is hurting my ability to sell my home. How can this be corrected? My broker has emailed you Several times attempting to get this corrected.
  • September 18 2012 - Lancaster
  • 0

If you've claimed your home on Zillow (or the agent), the instructions for moving the icon on the map are linked here.