My home is listed for rent on zillow. How do I change it to "make me move"?

It looks llike if I cancel rental listing it will throw the whole thing out...
  • October 30 2012 - Bloomfield

If you cancel the rental listing  and then reopen the page,  you'll see the words "post for sale/rent" just below the home details summary where currently it says "contact landlord". 

Out of curiosity, why do you wish to put it up as Make Me Move rather than For Sale by Owner?      Many agents consider MMM an open invitation for soliciting business.