My home is listed for sale by a broker but is not for sale. How do I remove it?

I purchased my home, 2400 Bitterroot Circle 80026, in early December.  Zillow shows the sale from public records but has it relisted via Coldwell Banker.  Coldwell banker claims this is a Zillow problem and it's still listed for sale.  How do I get this removed?
  • January 16 2012 - Lafayette
  • 0

You can flag it and Zillow will remove it, but it is being sent to Zillow on this feed here. You can also flag it by going to the home page and clicking the yellow edit pencil to "report problem with listing". The agent needs to remove the feed or it will pop up for sale again when the each new feed comes in. 

Note: As I was typing this, the listing on Zillow disappeared so it may be already removed so that's good news. I would follow up with the agent to make sure the feed is removed though. I noticed that you have two home pages for your address on Zillow. Claim the one you want to keep and then flag the other and Zillow will remove it. Congratulations on your new house!