My home is listed for sale by owner, not authorized by myself or my husband

1104 Clover Hill Drive in West Chester, PA 19382 is listed For Sale by Owner and it is not authorized by myself, the owner of this property. Please can you help as it's been on the market for 36 days now!
Thank you,
Jessica Krupansky
  • July 31 2013 - West Chester
  • 0

Yikes!!!! 
Did you get any offers you couldn't refuse?  :-) 

The source of the listing of your home on Zillow is owners.com They are feeding the listing to a number of internet sites, including Zillow.   I'd contact them and ask them to cancel the unauthorized listing so you can get it off all the websites.