My home is listed on your site as for rent. This is completely not true. How do I get this removed

My home is currently for sale through a actual real estate company.  I came to your site to see other houses in my neighborhood to see if they are for sale/sold/etc.  And I come to see that you have my home listed "for rent" by a company I have never heard of "Postlets" with a non-local phone number.  I would like to get this information corrected IMMEDIATELY.  And also ask do you do anything to verify the information you are posting???!!

June 15 2012 - Menomonee River Hills

Thanks.  I did report the problem.  I am still waiting for a resolution.  

I am very upset that because this scammer is now the "listing agent" for my property, I, as the home's actual owner, am barred from editting the page at all.  It tells me to ask my "listing agent" to make the changes.  I never authorized the scammer to be able to take control.  It's kind of scary that the site doesn't verify information that it's publishing.

I would go directly to the listing and use the REPORT A PROBLEM feature under the EDIT button or at the bottom of the page.