My home is listed twice on Zillow. How do I remove the erroneous home from the site?

My home wasn't listed on zillow when I first signed on a few years ago, so I placed it on the map. Zillow later added the subdivision I lived in along with my home again. Now I have my home listed twice and I don't know how to delete the wrong one.
  • July 23 2011 - Fountain

It's been several months since this post and my erroneous home is still listed on Zillow. It's creating problems for me when I use mint because it calculates the Zestimate of the erroneous home, which is way less than the "real listing." Any other suggestions to get this removed?

Mike, cool, does that mean you can sell it twice :) Kidding. I flagged you, that should help
Check out FAQ too and here is another link that might help. Its all in the research!

How to edit your home facts