Profile picture for greg867962

My home is listed twice on Zillow

My home is listed twice on Zillow.  I think this might be because we have a guest house in our back yard ... but they are both on one property tax statement.

One of the listing's Zestimate is $197,000, the other is $262,500.  The $262,500  is closest, but the actual value of both the home and guest house combined is closer to $290,000

The house and guest house combined are 3,400 square feet of finished living space.

How can I get this fixed?

My property address is:
549 S Kimball St
Casper, WY 82601
  • April 08 2012 - Casper
  • 0

You can report the duplicate by opening the home details page and choosing "report problem" from the drop down menu.

If you edit your home facts to include the guest cottage and are planning to put the home on the market,  be careful not to call it a single family home and combine square feet of both houses into one.