My home is no longer listed. What happened to it and when will it be back up?

My listing at 20953 W. 226th Ct. in Spring Hill, KS is not listed anymore. Where did it go and when will it be back up? Thank you,
  • April 17 2012 - Spring Hill
  • 0

Profile picture for Tom_Larsen

We are currently making a huge push to clean up a lot of bad/stale listings on Zillow and I'm sorry to see that your listing got caught up in that mix.  I have cleared your home/listing to post and it should appear the next time the RealBird feed processes.  I do recommend doing the following recommendation, though.

If anything happens to the listing again, Jarrid has a great suggestion of activating it on Zillow through the 'Post for Sale' link on your home's detail page.  Your home will retain the photos and listing info, but will only require you to state the sale price and quick listing info. 

Your listing should be back up shorty, though I recommend posting it manually through Zillow or on Postlets.com as a 'For Sale By Owner'.

Thank you for using Zillow.

Profile picture for hpvanc
The Realbird listing to Zillow looks like it was withdrawn on 4/11, you can check with them to see if they still syndicate to Zillow, or you can do as Jarrid suggested and list it directly on Zillow.

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
if you hold your curser over the word "edit" under the picture over your home.. a drop down will appear where you can "claim your home".  It will ask you to pick the owner (yourself) from a list.  After you claim your home you"ll be able to edit facts about your home if you need to or post it for sale/rent by using the "post for sale/rent" tab directly under you home facts listed on your homes page.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/20953-W-226th-Ct-Spring-Hill-KS-66083/77238419_zpid/

Will it show up again or will I have to do something to get it back on the listing?  What do you mean mark it as for sale once I have claimed it?  I don't understand.

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
it most likely the data field hasn't been updated.  You can also mark it as for sale here once you've claimed it as yours.  Use the drop downs, then you wouldn't have this problem again if you need to adjust the price or anything else in the future.

It is a FSBO but I did it through Realbird so it lists me as the agent.  I changed the price last week and it was fine.  Then I published my post again on Sunday because we are doing an open house this week and when I went to look at it today I couldn't find the listing. 

Profile picture for Jarrid Echard
it may be due to the price change. Was it FSBO or through an agent?