Profile picture for henderson44

My home is not for sale but it zillow claims an agent has it listed. This is false, how do i fix it?

Zillow says my home is for sale, but it is not. It lists an agent who claimst be selling it, but I have never heard of this person. How do I get Zillow to remove this fraudulent information?

• October 09 2011 - Green Valley North

mbwed04:

To contact the Zillow employee who posted (Faye), click on her photo to get her profile.  Just below her photo on her profile there will be the word "contact".  Click on it.  It will go directly to her and will not be posted publicly.

Profile picture for TIM STAUFFER
This has happened to me three times now.  I intend to file a complaint with the Florida Board of Realtors, but I believe Zillow is complicit in these situations as well, by allowing these unscrupulous actions to occur, time and time again.

Profile picture for henderson44
thanks, can you tell me how to contact someone since I don't want to post my address here. thanks.

Profile picture for Faye
  • FayeZillow
Hi mbwed04 -

Kindly give us the property address so we can take down the posting.

Faye

You should do two things.

First, go to your house's detail page and scroll to the bottom. Get the name of the agent/brokerage. Contact them, and let them know that they need to pull the listing or you will file a complaint. Personally, I'd file the complaint anyway.

Second, flag the listing for Zillow, using the "Report problem with this listing" link. This is how Zillow detects/responds to issues like this.