My home is not for sale but your website shows that it is for sale. Why?

I contacted the so called listing agent, Mike Gable, who is my former agent from 7 months ago and he said the erroneous status on zillow is a scam. It seems your system has been compromised. Call me with answers at 720-935-3889.
  • September 16 2012 - Nampa
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
user8402163 -

I can check this for you. Please contact me through my profile and provide me a link to this listing so we can remove them on the website immediately.

Ice

The options you suggest are not available to me. There is no "scam" option nor is the listing agent (Mike Gable) indicated in blue. Mike Gable claims this is a scam and I no longer have access to the info about the home I am the owner of. I registered with zillow weeks ago and began updating the home details and photos with plans of listing the home myself in the near future. Now I can't do anything. I want some answers and/or to have this problem fixed. 

If scam is not an option in the drop down list, simply chose the best option in the "report problem" and describe the issue in the text box.    This associates the issue with your property so that Zillow employees can take action.

(I am not a Zillow employee).

The option "scam" does not appear or is not available. Also, there is no listing agent Mike Gable in BLUE. I have contacted Mike Gable and he says he was not the source of this listing and that this for sale listing is a scam. I claimed ownership of this home a number of weeks ago and have been updating the home description, info, and photos for future listing of pour home. Now I can't do anything on your site, let alone try to list the home myself. I want some answers or to have this problem fixed. Thanks.

If there is a scam listing on Zillow, go to the bottom  of the home details page and chose "report problem with listing" and chose "scam" as the option.

Also, while you are at the bottom of the page, click on the blue listing source to see where it is coming from.  Does it have Mike Gable's name on the listing source?    If so, he may not have inactivated a feed.  Point out the feed source to him.