Profile picture for cczerniak3516

My home is not shown on Zillow

I own 4 houses in the state of Indiana.  The information here is Public, and 3 of the 4 homes are shown on your site.  It is simply the 4th (located at 810-812 Midway drive, Auburn, IN 46706) that- although it is shown on the ariel map- it is Not clickable on your site.

I dont know why this is not clickable.  The parcel is outlined on the map, but it is "grey'd out" to where it cannot be accessed.  Please let me know if this can be resolved, as the information is available, AND I can fill out the information as needed as the owner of the property.

• December 03 2013 - Auburn
  • 0

Profile picture for Ronald N
Hi cczerniak3516 -

I checked your account and you have claimed a property at 810 Midway Dr, Auburn, IN 46706.

For other helpful information, please visit our Zillow Help Center.

Ronald N.