My home is now shown as being on a similarly spelled street in a different town?

The zillow # is 56337467. It's located at 16 Seward Road in Stoneham, MA, but it's now shown as being at 16 Seaward Road in Wellesley, MA. How can I correct this?
  • April 07 2012 - Stoneham
  • 0

Best Answer

I would claim your house that has the correct address so Zillow knows you are the owner and then flag your home page with the "edit" lnk under the home photo to "report problem with listing". That will send an email with your home page to Zillow so they can take a look. Hope it helps.