Profile picture for mattbeal

My home just disappeared off Zillow having been on that site for years. What gives?

2507 N Sacramento Ave
Chicago IL  60647-2621

Some weird house at a wrong address (far away) is in its place.  The sale price of $720 is accurate though.
  • November 01 2011 - Logan Square

Profile picture for Saltspray
I have the same issue that Zillow appears to have confused my property with another and as a result, dropped the price on mine by more than 50% overnight.  I can't see how to contact Zillow that they might investigate the error. Any ideas?

Profile picture for Matt Laricy
Try flagging the listing. The little flag at the bottom right of the listing. Let Zillow know the problem from there.