My home last sold was not correct

My home (2707 Hampton trail Woodstock GA. 30189) last sold was in June 1998 but in Zillow shows last sold was 2007. The price correct. In 2007 we refinanced the house. Can sombody correct it. Any question you can call me at 770-595-6032 or mail me at bkreddy12@gmail.com
  • April 30 2012 - Woodstock
  • 0

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user5617516 -

I was able to check the transaction from county records and sent it for correction. We'll email you for updates.

Neil

It sounds like information is being pulled from the tax records. A refi of the mortgage on your Woodstock, GA home is considered are a transaction (in this case a home sale). Hopefully the data in Zillow is being updated as a result of your question.