My home was listed on Zillow by For Sale By Owner

We placed our home on FSBO this week which sends information to Zillow.  There were only 6 pictures allowed on FSBO, but I would like to post more pictures on Zillow.  How can I do this please? - I contacted FSBO, but they said I would need to contact Zillow to find out how to add more pictures.  Is there a phone # I can speak to someone directly?
Kelly Shatto - homeowner
812-343-5258

• March 14 2013 - Elizabethtown
  • 0

Sorry - below the picture I have the options
Get more info
Save this home
Get Updates
Email
More - which does not list edit

There is nothing that lists "edit". Am I looking in the correct location?

Profile picture for Neeraj Jassal
Take a look at this link.

How do I claim it?

Once you sign in and register, simply type in your address in the search field, click on your address on the map, then click "Edit" on the menu bar and there should be an option to claim your property. You will go through an easy process where you can claim your home by name verification or with official documentation.

I have a profile already set up and I can go to my listing in see it, but how do I claim my listing? Can you walk me through the steps please

You should be able to just set up a profile here on Zillow, then find your listing, and claim it. Then you can modify it. 
FAQ