Profile picture for gorskidcg

My homes address is not recognized by zillow, why? How do I change this?

128 White St., Danville, VA 24541
  • November 05 2011 - Danville
  • 0

It appears Danville homes are not well represented on Zillow. While Zillow does have a pretty good representation of homes across the US, not all communities are present yet.    However, you can add it by putting it up as "make me move" and making sure the icon on the map is correct.   To do this, go up to 'homes' in the top line of this page and towards the bottom click on "make me move".   Once you've set it up, you can remove the make me move (MMM) price.