Profile picture for UKfriends

My house for sale has two MLS#. Zilow shows older listing. How could it be changed to new listing?

My house for sale has two MLS#. New number is  MLS# F12113766. Under new listing number, there are many photos of the house and all the details. From the old listing, house had an offer but didn't work  out. It is listed again with new MLS# F12113766.
 I wish Zilow shows new listing of my home with MLS# F12113766 instead of old listing #.
Address is 12038 Falcon crest Way, Porter Ranch, CA 91326.

Since I found and was able to  purchased my new home out of my state through Zilow search. Without Zilow, I could not find my new home in the long distance. Zilow helps my home search in the different state tremendously.
I think it is very important to have good photos of home and nice introduction.
Please show my home with new listing.  
Thank you
  • September 17 2012 - Porter Ranch
  • 0

The reason it is showing the old listing is because the agent still has an active feed to Zillow with the old listing.  Here's a link.   

Ask the agent to inactivate the link provided above.