Profile picture for AndreaLin

My house in the Bay Area is tan, and the trim is white, but I've painted my shutters and door coral

• September 24 2013 - Petaluma
  • 0

I quite like the way that looks.
  • May 21

I really think that you did a great job on your color choice for your home. The coral color and the blue chairs on the porch just make it pop. Traditionally people choose a darker accent color with the tan and white, but this looks wonderful.  Great Job!

New paint is the best investment a seller can make.  Your house has a clean, well kept look to it. Good job!

Profile picture for AndreaLin
Haha! It's been removed. You think the colors are appropriate for resale?

Looks like a winner. You may consider relocating the dormant tree in the planter and replacing it with something more vibrant.

Profile picture for AndreaLin
My house in the Bay Area is tan, and the trim is white, but I've painted my shutters and door coral.  Now that I want to sell my house, what color should I paint my shutters and door to appeal to buyers?