Profile picture for jill231

My house is NOT the one shown! How do I get it changed?

• Question refers to 308 Knollwood Dr, Dekalb, IL 60115
  • 0

Profile picture for jill231
Shen18,

The information about the home is not related to my home.  The tax information is wrong and I bought my home in 2002.  The information shows it was sold again in 2007.  That is not correct.

The problem is more complex than you describe.

Can you help?

jill231

Hi jill231 -

Our maps came from different sources and we put the layers on top of each other so sometimes the homes don't appear on their exact location on the map. This is a complex problem and we're working on it. This problem only impacts the map itself, and not the home facts and Zestimates on the website which is associated with the correct home.

You may edit the home location on your end. However, you need to claim it first. To do so, go to the home's Overview page and click on Edit home location link under Tools. You will be asked to claim the home along the process.

However, when you edit the home location, there are times that the home icon jumps an inch or so away from where you save it. If this happens, please let me know and I'll edit the home location for you. Simply provide specific descriptions of your home based on the map. You can also upload photos of your home that will better represent it. To do so, click on Add/Edit Photos button.