My house is incorrectly listed on Zillow as being for Sale - Please correct

I am the owner of 14 Ava Drive, Syosset, NY.  We purchased this home at closing in February 2012.  I noticed the home is listed as for sale as of 5/2/12 - it is not for sale.  Please correct.  I spoke to the broker listed and she confirmed that she did not make the listing and that it should be removed.  She recommended that I contact Zillow as well, so I am.

Thank you,

Jeff Weisz ([email removed by moderator per GNP])

May 14 2012 - Syosset

What the agent told you is not entirely true Your house is listed for sale on a number of sites other than Zillow like this one here, this one here and a dedicated website with your property address here.

Zillow can help you get your house removed on this website, but you need to forward those links to the listing agent  and tell her to remove ALL advertising and links to your house. Most brokerages have automatic feeds to sites like Zillow so if she does not know how to remove the feed, her company may have a specialist to help her update it.

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi Jeff -

I have removed the listing in Zillow. Just a heads up, we are receiving this listing via feed from EpropertySites. It is best to contact them directly to avoid re-posting.

Neil