Profile picture for mlowe0286

My house is listed as a 2 bedroom. It is a 3 bedroom. How do I get this corrected?

April 20 2011 - Williston

Best Answer
As the owner, you can claim your house and edit your home facts immediately. Go to your main home page and use the yellow "Edit" pencil under the main house photo to claim your house and then you will be able to "edit the facts" with a link in that same menu on your home page. 

The change is immediate, but it can take a little longer up to 6-8 weeks for those home facts changes to affect your Zestimate if it's going to. Hope it helps.    

Not sure where you are, but here in rural Virginia if home only has a 2 bedroom septic, that's all we are allowed to advertise it is. Home may have 4 or 5 bedrooms, but septic is what matters as far a accomadating the persons living there...If home is on city then it's a matter of correcting by editing the listing. Hope this makes sense and helps.