My house is listed for sale on Zillow when I am not selling it. What do I do?

We have already contacted Zillow twice, and the listing agent once. What is the next step to getting Zillow to stop listing our house for sale when it is not? Report them to the Better Business Bureau? 
  • August 19 2013 - Anchorage
  • 0

In addition to the flag to Zillow, I'd investigate why it is showing on Zillow.  Zillow doesn't initiate listing houses for sale, but agents and owners do.  So, open the home details page for your home and scroll to the bottom.  Is there an agent's name?  A listing feed source?   Contact the agent and read the riot act to the agent and his/her managing broker.