My house is listed incorrectly on Zillow-- How can I resolve this?

My house is at 102 Windhover Place, Chapel Hill, NC. But when I go to my house on Zillow, it is the incorrect address with incorrect information. How can I resolve this?
  • September 28 2012 - Chapel Hill
  • 0

Best Answer

• Ice L.Zillow
user4016155 -

You may claim your home on the website and it should have a Move Home's Map location tool so you can be able to adjust the location.

Ice

I have no clue who posted it.

Windhover Dr. instead of Windhover Pl.   - here's a link to how to deal with address issues.

The correct house is in the right location, it just has the wrong address (Windhover Dr. instead of Windhover Pl.). Any idea how to change that?

Did you post your house or did someone put it in Zillow? If someone else put it in Zillow ask them to correct it for you.