My house is listed twice on Zillow (once with the wrong address). Any idea how to correct this??

My house is listed twice on Zillow (once with the wrong address). The Zestimate is different for each one, and the incorrect house isn't even in the right location.

Any idea how to correct this problem?
  • February 25 2013 - Chapel Hill
  • 0

Best Answer

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user4016155 -

My apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner.

I have sent the duplicate for removal to avoid confusion.

Neil

Profile picture for saratogafarmstead
Been trying for years to get my property corrected.  They respond by lowering it further so now the zestimate is less than half of my assessed value let alone the actual value.  Idiots.....

If you search for 102 Windhover Place 27514, you will get my house. If you search for 102 Windhover Place, Chapel Hill, NC, you will get a different listing for the same house, and this latter address is in the wrong physical location.

Profile picture for Neil R
  • Neil RZillow
Hi user4016155 -

Can you send me the property address in question to check?

Neil