Profile picture for deljunker

My house is no longer for sale but keeps popping up as for sale. How do I get Zillow to take it off

I keep changing it from "For Sale" to "No longer on sale" but within 24 hours it pops back up as "For Sale" again.  How can I get Zillow to make this change and make it stick?
  • Question refers to 2808 E 10th St, Tucson, AZ 85716
  • 0

It is off now.  Keep in mind Zillow is a nice free tool but is not considered accurate or up-to-date in regards to listings.  I get contacted by interested clients about a property Zillow has listed for sale, when really it is already under contract (active contingent) or sold.
Spirit

deljunker -

Thank you for letting us know that your home is not currently for sale.

We have followed up with the agent who posted it. Since the listing was received via an automated data feed, I need to point out that it could be re-posted while we work to have the responsible agent remove the listing from the source of the feed. When the agent removes the listing from their database, it will also be removed from Zillow within one or two days.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and thanks again for letting us know.